When Neilson Financial Services had two challenger brands in the highly competitive UK life insurance market, Smart Insurance and British Seniors, building the reputation of the businesses was a key imperative.
Establishing that reputation meant reducing the number of brand infringements, which threatened to undermine their brands, as well as stealing valuable clicks and siphoning off revenue.
Working with Adthena, the leading source of competitive intelligence for search, the brands saw the following results:
– Reduced the number of infringers by 93%.
– Recovered £140,000 per month in lost customer revenue
– CPCs on their brand terms were slashed by 30%.
– CTRs for their ads grew from 30% to 55%
– 80% more customers a month were brought in
Hannah Ferguson, head of digital at Neilson Financial Services, said of using Adthena:
“It’s been a massive financial success, driving new business and significantly increasing our core revenue, one that has allowed us to reinvest and expand our capabilities.”
To find out how Adthena can help your business, arrange a demo with one of our competitive intelligence experts today.