Epic PPC Fails and how to Avoid Them
Although PPC and search marketing are both vital to a company’s success, it’s amazing to see the massive mistakes some brands still make today.
Building a successful PPC presence can seem like a mammoth task, and although AdWords’ addition of tools like upgraded URLs has made it a little easier to manage campaigns, mistakes do still happen. And although many seem like small splashes in a much larger ocean (especially if you have a big budget), these accidents can have a significant impact on your company’s reputation and ROI.
This report covers:
- Epic dynamic keyword insertion fails
- Massive spelling and grammar errors by major brands
- Negative keyword fails and their disappointing results
- Lazy search marketers reusing the same ad copy
- “Add your keywords here” ad copy fails
- How to ensure you never make these epic mistakes
Fill in the form to access the report