Five Things that make Adthena Unique
- Machine-Learned Whole Market View: a unique and patented solution delivering an unrivaled view of your market without keyword or competitor limitations, monitored every hour and updated daily.
- AI-Driven Data Segmentation: Insight and information is segmented to make it actionable and understandable to users, providing immediate value from the application.
- Automated trend detection & monitoring technology: The automated, Smart Monitor, technology helps you stay on top of your competition, by automatically alerting you of daily market shifts and competitor movements in your using granular analysis behind every event.
- Built for Client Value and Outcomes: All Adthena technology is designed to be simple to use and to deliver to the key requirements outlined by clients when they sign up. Every client has its own bespoke success plan, so all teams are fully aligned on the impact Adthena will have on their campaigns.
- World Class Customer Success: Adthena provides a high level of human interaction, delivering an enterprise, premium level service. It couples software and customer service to help brands build benchmark reports and demonstrate success. Together, Adthena’s team of experts and technology works to ensure customers achieve and exceed their aims and targets.
Founded in 2012, Adthena is the world’s most advanced competitive intelligence platform for paid search advertising, processing over 10 terabytes of new data, while indexing 500 million advertisements and 200 million keywords in 15 different languages every day. Powered by its AI-driven Whole Market View data set, Adthena’s carefully designed solutions of Market Entry, Campaign Optimization, Strategic Advantage and Brand Protection help marketers target and reach consumers that matter the most to their business according to their business objectives. Globally, Adthena works with more than 250 clients across 18 different business sectors, including finance, education, gaming, automotive and technology. Brand customers include Autotrader, Air New Zealand, Atlassian, Citibank, Burberry, Toyota, and Volvo. Agency customers include media specialists like GroupM and channel-specific paid search experts like iProspect. In addition, Adthena is the winner of several leading industry awards — including the Search Engine Land Awards, Stevie® Award for Customer Service, and European Search Awards, among others.