Five Things that make Adthena Unique
- Machine-Learned Whole Market View: a unique and patented solution delivering an unrivaled view of your market without keyword or competitor limitations, monitored every hour and updated daily.
- Data Segmentation: Insight and information is segmented to make it actionable and understandable to users, providing immediate value from the application.
- Built for Client Value and Outcomes: All Adthena technology is designed to be simple to use and to deliver to the key requirements outlined by clients when they sign up. Every client has its own bespoke success plan, so all teams are fully aligned on the impact Adthena will have on their campaigns.
- Money Back Guarantee: We are so confident that you will gain value from Adthena that if you don’t see the benefit in the first 60 days, we’ll give you your money back.
- World Class Customer Success: Adthena provides a high level of human interaction, delivering an enterprise, premium level service. It couples software and customer service to help brands build benchmark reports and demonstrate success. Together, Adthena’s team of experts and technology works to ensure customers achieve and exceed their aims and targets.
Adthena’s mission is to revolutionize search marketing through “Unrivaled Competitive Clarity”. It serves hundreds of the world’s largest advertisers through its patented “Whole Market View” of organic and paid search. Leveraging machine learning, the platform indexes information hourly, processing over 10TB of new data, indexing 500 million adverts and 200 million keywords in 15 different languages each day. The segmented data is presented in an intuitive format, helping digital marketers to understand their landscape and acquire more customers.
Evaluating both desktop and mobile search, the technology provides clients, which include River Island, Barclays and The National Lottery, with insights into organic relevancy, gap analysis, CTR improvement, keyword expansion, ad copy analysis, report automation, brand protection, mobile, shopping and benchmarking. These insights deliver clear ROI by driving optimisation of search strategy and identifying as much as a 6:1 ratio in savings to investment.
A dedicated customer success team ensures business objectives are achieved and the tool continues to deliver impactful insights. The technology has also won a number of awards for its ease of use and value added to clients including: Best Search Software Tool at the UK Search Awards 2016, Technical Innovation of the Year at the Drum Search Awards 2017, Best Search Technology of the Year at the Biddable Media Awards 2017 and Best Tech Platform at the DADI awards 2017.
Adthena was founded by Ian O’Rourke and is backed by Mel Morris, the entrepreneur behind Candy Crush and former chairman of King.com.