Loved by travel brands everywhere
Your biggest challenges
As a digital marketer in the travel industry, you face unique challenges such as:
- Competing with large OTAs and metasearch engines that have extensive budgets and resources.
- Monitoring affiliates to prevent brand infringement and cannibalization.
- Adapting to constantly changing search engine algorithms and new competitor entrants.
- Overcoming rising costs in the industry as well as search costs.
- Limited visibility of changing consumer patterns, and which destinations your target customers will travel to.
- Managing travel volumes that have returned to pre-Covid levels.
Read on to find out how Adthena can help solve these challenges with you.
Benchmark your strategy for success
Discover the power of data with our Summer Travel Reports 2023.
We analyze the search performance of leading travel companies in Q1 2019 versus 2023, providing valuable insights for benchmarking against pre-pandemic success.
Save 32% on brand spend
By leveraging Adthena's Lone Ranger reports, Avanti West Coast saved 32% on brand spend and grew revenue on generics by 13%
3 steps to boost your summer bookings
Get ready, because with travel finally back to 2019 levels and competition for travel dollars will be intense.
Reduce CPC by 45%
Adthena data reduced Eurostar CPC by 45% on main brand terms
Adthena’s AI-powered search intelligence combined with our industry knowledge in the travel vertical will help you maximize your PPC budget and outperform your competitors.
Our four distinct solutions will provide you with a clear view of the travel search market, enabling you to make informed, data-driven decisions, and achieve success. Our team of expert industry consultants are always here to support you, and our Smart Monitor technology alerts you immediately to any competitive shifts.
Solutions for digital marketers
Adthena helped us identify real spend efficiencies. Through their Lone Rangers, we’re able to stop spending on brand terms and reinvest that budget to areas that are more conducive to acquiring new customers.
Alison Yarrow, Digital and Media Manager, Avanti West Coast