See the entire travel landscape
Whether you’re a travel brand expanding into new markets, managing a network of affiliates, or an airline company fighting for the top spot – Adthena can help you achieve your goals.
Our AI-powered technology gives you a comprehensive view of your relevant search landscape, enabling you to develop a winning strategy.
Your biggest challenges
As a digital marketer in the travel industry, you face unique challenges such as:
- Competing with large OTAs and metasearch engines that have extensive budgets and resources.
- Monitoring affiliates to prevent brand infringement and cannibalization.
- Adapting to constantly changing search engine algorithms and new competitor entrants.
- Overcoming rising costs in the industry as well as search costs.
- Limited visibility of changing consumer patterns, and which destinations your target customers will travel to.
- Managing travel volumes that have returned to pre-Covid levels.
Read on to find out how Adthena can help solve these challenges with you.
Adthena’s AI-powered search intelligence combined with our industry knowledge in the travel vertical will help you maximize your PPC budget and outperform your competitors.
Our four distinct solutions will provide you with a clear view of the travel search market, enabling you to make informed, data-driven decisions, and achieve success. Our team of expert industry consultants are always here to support you, and our Smart Monitor technology alerts you immediately to any competitive shifts.
Transparency is key
Many travel brands turn to Google Ads to increase conversions – but this could negatively impact profitability if not managed efficiently.
In just a few clicks, see how Adthena can help:
- Contexualize performance with informed search insights
- Increase conversion volume to grow profitably
- Improve visibility and identify budget wastage on brand
Loved by travel brands everywhere
Your essential benchmark for search success
Analyze the search performance of leading travel brands in Q1 2019 versus 2023 and get valuable insights for benchmarking against pre-pandemic success.
3 steps to boost your summer bookings
Get ready, because with travel finally back to 2019 levels and competition for travel dollars will be intense.
Reduce CPC by 45%
Adthena data reduced Eurostar CPC by 45% on main brand terms
Adthena helped us identify real spend efficiencies. Through their Lone Rangers, we’re able to stop spending on brand terms and reinvest that budget to areas that are more conducive to acquiring new customers.
Alison Yarrow, Digital and Media Manager, Avanti West Coast