Adapting search strategies for success in an evolving and unpredictable travel landscape
As the world continues to grapple with unprecedented changes, the travel industry is not immune to the challenges posed by rising costs, sustainability concerns, and extreme weather events. In particular, this summer witnessed soaring temperatures and an unprecedented series of wild files, prompting us to reevaluate the way we travel and the choices we make.
To help you stay ahead in these turbulent times, we invite you to join our upcoming webinar on October 18th, where we will delve into the pivotal topic of navigating the unpredictable This insightful session will feature Cory Hutchinson, an industry expert from the renowned digital agency, Mediahub Worldwide, on behalf of Hawaiian AIirlines.
- Traveller reactions to current forces and strategy pivot
Gain valuable insights into how travellers are reacting to current and future forces affecting the travel industry and how to stay agile and responsive
- Challenge the Giants: Discover strategies to carve your niche and succeed in a competitive market.
- Driving performance with responsibility front of mind
Explore strategies for integrating responsible advertising into your brand’s offering
- Monitor, analyse and optimise ad performance across the travel landscape
Discover best practices for optimizing ad campaigns to reach the right audience and maximize ROI
- Geo-location based search to determine what travellers are searching for by location
Learn how to leverage geo-location data to tailor your offerings to specific regions and destinations
Don’t miss this opportunity to tap into the knowledge within Mediahub and Hawaiian Airlines, and discover strategies that you can mirror to ensure similar success.