With all of the changes Google has been making over the past year, including its cookieless world, and as we begin to enter the new post-normal, marketers are looking to reinvent their search strategies — especially personalization. But where do you start?
Join Adthena’s VP of Marketing, Ashley Fletcher, who will help alleviate the stress of how to adapt to the new post-normal and share other alternatives to personalization.
- Personalization is still possible with first-party data, location & time-based messaging, & contextual targeting
- How brands are pivoting their search strategy to incorporate audience data
- How to create a safety-net strategy with location-targeting
- Trademark infringement reformations
- How to monitor market trends & competitors activity across devices